Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Been A While...

Whew it's been a while since I posted...and a lot has passed, so I guess I will have to back track...

Let's see where to start...well I guess I will start where I left off, at work.... Well as you know from the last post I did go back on Dec 1, but I miss quoted I said I was out 6 months, when actually it was 9 months...(Whew that's a long time)...anyways going back to work was interesting very interesting.. a lot of new people...most of them brown...most of them women...but a lot...they also added a whole new department..

I won't go all in about what happened while I was there, mainly because I can't remember..lol...but I do remember it took me a whole week to log on, they seem so unprepared like they didn't know I was coming back. And that made me very upset on more than one occasion, and I went back to training class, after training class, after training class...

I was hated on by the new people, for one they thought I was new, and I really don't' associate with my co-workers...and you know I was clean everyday, so they assumed I was stuck up..(ok ok I might be a little bit, maybe a lot but who's paying attention)..and I had to set a couple of people straight...and of course I got the age old question "How many shoes do you have?" more than once...

I think that about sums it up...I mean more stuff happened, but like I said I can't really remember...

But that kinds brings me to the present because I went back on leave March 5, 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment