Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Opening My Eyes....

I started on Dec 13, doing a 40 days of Thanks and Praying 3 times a day for 40 days..and I am only 6 days in and God has definitely been revealing some things and some people in my life that I need to change.. Things that I had been struggling with are now clear... I mean if it's only been 6 days I am so excited about the days to come..

I have mixed feelings about turning 40, but mixed or not I am turning 40 on Jan 21, 2013 ...but I want, rather feel I need to change some things, about me... to help me be a better more Fabulous Me... and when you want or feel the need to Change the only person who can help you is God. And since I know that I am definitely taking full advantage of it, with an open heart, and a open soul.

I know that this journey can only make me better... and prepare me for my 40's. This a new chapter in my life and since I'm not getting any younger, I want to welcome it with open arms. Now during this process somethings and some people will stay around and other things and people won't... shoot some people haven't even made it to day 6 (which is today) let's see how many will make it to day 10...lol

One thing is for certain though, at the end of the 40 days, if it's in God's will I will definitely be Standing and my light WILL be so bright you will need your sunglasses and still won't see my full Shine...

No comments:

Post a Comment