Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well..........

Yesterday was probably the first day since my Chemo treatment (05/19/09), that I really felt like myself. Usually it only take about 4 or 5 days and I'm back to myself. But not this time it has been well over a week. I don't know what the difference was this time around. I got the rest I needed, at least I think I did. I drank plenty of fluids, and ate as best as I could. And I still can't figure out what was difference.

So it's the weekend now, and I'm glad I'm feeling better. I even took my daughter to the water park. NO! I didn't over do it. I just took my time, and got in the water, I mean it's not like I can swim anyways. lol, cur I do look good in the water. (Wink). But we had fun, I guess that's all that matter.

My next bout of Chemo is June 2 and I really don't want to go. I know I know I have to go, and I am going......... unwillingly. With my lip poked out an everything, for real I am. I really don't want to go. I just don't like the needles and all the aftermath. What if I don't feel better at all this time. I swear this is the scariest thing I ever done. But I am going to conquer this. I'm a fighter and a believer. I know this is a minor set back, GOD has better things in store for me. I mean I have husband, and 2 kids. Who will take care of them?? .................... I will tell you who, I WILL!!!

Ms Miko

www.thebreastcancersite.com

Please visist and click to give free mammograms.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment