Sunday, May 31, 2009

I need to Cry!

Do you ever feel like you need to cry? I feel like I need too. I really haven't cried since I found out I had cancer. I mean initially I did. And I think I had a break down one other time, but now I think I'm scared to break down and cry.

First I got all these people telling me how strong I am.
How I'm handling this so well.
How everything is going to be alright.
If I need them just let them know.
And a whole lot of other things.

But what if I need a shoulder to cry on. Is anybody ready or willing to loan me one.......I know I can cry with my husband, but I feel like if I break down, he will too. And I don't want him to have a break down.
I don't want to cry in front of any body else, because I don't feel comfortable enough to do so. And I hate it when people say. "I know how you feel".
Trust me unless you have had Cancer, you have no idea how in the hell I feel
Then I could just cry when I'm alone........

I don't think people realize how hard this is for me to be strong. I'm doing the best I can, I try to keep a smile on my face, and say that everything WILL be okay just give it to GOD...

But I'm tired. I'm tired of Chemo.
I'm tired of being poked.
I'm tired of giving blood.
I'm tired of being injected with all these drugs.
I'm tired of taking this medicine.
I'm tired of being sick.
I'm tired of being tired.
I just want to cry, but will I feel any better if I cry. Somebody told me crying is like washing your soul. I mean I feel that God won't put nothing on me I can't bare. And I know this storm will pass.

But I'm just tired, really really tired, and I just want to cry.

4 comments:

  1. I pray that God will give you the strength and comfort to endure this challenge. This too shall pass. May God bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not there for you to cry on my shoulder, but I am only a phone call away....you can cry in my ear....I am here for you whenever you need me....Love you....Shaunise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning. Girl, if you need to cry privately, wait until the kids are gone and hubby is sleep and let it go. Go out to your car and yell and scream. Crying is natural! We are suppose to cry. The Bible is full of people crying - practically the WHOLE book! lol

    Tell you what, call me and you can have a solid cry on the phone. I'll let you get it all out. i can't be there to lend a shoulder, but I can be there in spirit and we can cry on the phone.

    It's okay to be strong, but no one said that you had to be less than human. Everyone has to let go at some time.

    Love you,


    Kaila

    ReplyDelete
  4. cry m cry and cry again. The Bible says 2 thing belong to God Blood and tears so you are only giving him what's his. I sent you my number today and if you need a shoulder I am here. No I don't have cancer and I may not fully understand but trust me after being sick for 3 yeats I know how hard it can get to hold on to your faith and not loose who you are. Always remember God made you in the likeness of His image andyou may be tried in the fire but you are coming out as pure gold....

    ReplyDelete