Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Field Trip

On Monday, I went on a Field trip with my daughter's 1st grade class, to the Fire Station and Mc Donalds.

At the fire station, they were well behaved, and asked really good questions to the firemen. They also sat really quiet and watched the video. Then we were off the Mc Donald's. The class walked to McDonald's since it was down the street. I drove because I came late due to my radiation treatment.

Now at McDonald's the kids were ok. LOUD but ok. Nobody got in trouble. They were not running around like wild animals or nothing. The funny thing was, this guy was in Mc Donalds reading his paper, when the kids came in he packed up and left. Also a couple of people turned around at the door...lol

But I really enjoyed myself, since I can't remember the last time I did this. I will have to do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment