Thursday, October 15, 2009

He is....

My husband....
He is the best husband I could have ever ask God for.
His love is so amazing, He is amazing, I love him so much.

He writes me such beautiful poetry (sometimes erotic) but still beautiful. He knows how to make me smile even when I don't want to. He makes me feel beautiful even without my hair or my breast. I feel safe and secure when I'm with him. I know I can count on him without a doubt. He is just wonderful, not only as husband, but as a Dad too. He makes me so happy.

I just want to say Thank to him for being so supportive and understanding. Thank you for listening when I've needed to talk. Thank for letting me cry on your shoulder. Just Thank You for being you....


I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I thank God for him everyday...


No comments:

Post a Comment