Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So Much has happened!!

Well it's been 7 months since I've posted, and boy a lot has happened...I'm not gonna go all into what has happened over the 7 months, but I will touch on some things that I feel are important to my readers,(hopefully I still have some)...

Well to start I am beyond blessed God has truly been covering me with his blood, and I thank him for his Grace and Mercy...

Um last time I posted I think I was still bald and beautiful and now I'm happy to say I HAVE HAIR!!! and it's all natural, I had always loved natural hair, but was scared to go with out my relaxer, but when you have been bald for hmmmmm 6 or 7 months, you realize hair, is just that hair, and what better time to be natural than the present...at least that's how I feel...

Also I've come back to work again...and let's just say that's going....


oh yeah before I go into this I want to say Thank You Jesus, for sparing my life...well back on Sept 6, 2010 me and my sissy Nile was out, Downtown Minneapolis, we went to the Blackout, but we ended up leaving 30 minutes earlier cause these girls were fighting...so we leave, we on the block talking to some people we know, you just kicking it, then some people started fighting down the block, then they started shooting and guess who got hit...Me Me Me, yep right in my new breast on the right side...whew I'm gonna stop here with this story, but I won't stop praising God, he is has been so good to me, cause by what the doctor said, if that bullet would have been 3 inches to the left, I prob wouldn't be here....Thank you Jesus...

Ok I guess that's enough to get caught up to date...even though I left a lot of stuff out, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't remember most of it, so it's better left unsaid...


oh by the way

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Do your monthly self breast exams....NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment