Friday, October 15, 2010

My Morning Biscuit!

For those who know me, know I love a biscuit. So every now and then I will go to McDonalds for breakfast, and get a #4 with cheese. So this morning was one of those mornings, I stopped at the McDonalds close to my job, the drive up line was way to long so I decided to go in. I go in and OMG what did I see, this man, a black man, prob mid to late 40's (maybe even early 50's) at the register. Now picture this he had on some diamonds (prob not real) but diamond earrings that were so bigh that you could see from across the street, a blinged out bracelet on one arm and a blinged out watch on the other arm, at least 2 rings all shiney, and a diamond (prob not real again)his chain that was tucked in his shirt, but you could see the medallion through his shirt...I was in shock, shock I tell you looking at this man, but I had my phone out. You should have seen me trying to get his pic without him seeing me, but unfortunely I wasn't successful...

~Sorry~

So while I'm line, I'm thinking to myself, why would even come to work looking like that..Do he know he work at McDonalds, hold on Does he know he at work...I mean did they hire him like that...lol

Then it's my turn to order, He says "I can help you" I said "No I'm good, I will wait on her" (pointing at the white lady) and whole time I'm thinking to myself I will not be served by the stero type.....

No comments:

Post a Comment