Friday, January 14, 2011

90 Girls Pregnant...Please educate your kids...




This story brung tears to my eyes and I'm confused on how it got this far before the people in this school, this community decided to do something. I mean when it was 20 girls, nobody thought it was a a prob, what about 50 girls, but now at 90 they want to take action. How about the fact that it is a High School with horny teenagers they should have already had some kind of action in place.

I mean are they or should I say we not educating our kids. Are we not giving them the tools they need to prevent this, like the shot, birth control, condoms, and educate them on how to use these items. How about educate them period. Book wise and Sexually. Because if there's this many girls pregnant, what kind of STD's are going around this community. I see that Questions hasn't even been raised. and why I'm on questions has anyone even questioned these babies to see why so many are pregnant, to see why they want to be pregnant, cause at 90 girls pregnant these are not all accidents. Not only doe they need to be question and educated, they need someone to listen to them, because this is a cry for help, a loud cry. And most of the time is a cry for love, they feel like they are not being loved, so they go looking for love, and think having a baby is the answer because the baby will love them.

I pray for this school and this community, that they find a solution to this epidemic. I know that teen pregnancy will never go away. But this right here is not common at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment