Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year....

It's a new year, so what does that mean hmmmmmm??? Well for one people will start with these bullshit resolutions. Resolutions that won't even make it to February lol..but who am I to shoot down their Resolutions. Well the New Year for me, I'm gonna take it one day and a time, I've been on a emotional roller coaster for about 2 yrs now, with Cancer (chemo, radiation, and 3 surgeries), My son going to Jail, being shot, and just everyday life of being a mom and a wife, so this year, I'm just gonna take it day by day and hope for the best. One thing I am gonna put an effort to is posting to my blog more, and even try video blogging, especially since I got my new computer from the hubs for Christmas and it has a web cam, so we will see how it goes. But before I end this post, I am gonna go thru some random thoughts for the New Year...

Here goes...

Do people really think I'm a punk?

Sometimes I feel like I don't have friend in the world?

Am I the Black Sheep?

I really miss my son?

My daughter is really amazing?

It's hard for me to trust....and forget?

Am I really a good friend? yeah I am!

I have learned only to give advice to people who ask for it!

I give damn good advice.

People don't respect my honesty?

I am a really good friend!

I can be raw and uncut.

So why is it so hard to find new friends? or just to meet new people?

I really like Facebook.

Will I get more followers on this blog?

My husband is wonderful.

It's my Birthday Month.

A new pair of shoes would be nice..

I'm gonna be the same person in 2011 that I was in 2010, so take it or leave it...



Have a Happy and Prospersous New Year love Ms. Miko...Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment