Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Officially My Birthday Month.....1.21.11

Well if you know me, have known me in the past, or have just met me, You already know It's my Birthday Month. I love my birthday, my mom said I have been excited about my birthday every since I realized I had one...lol. sooooo why stop now???

Well since I'm not stopping I might as well talk about it more...I am so excited, why you ask, Because I am going to see Ms. Lauryn Hill 1.18.11, and I'm gonna be like a strait groupie, singing all the songs, jumping up and down and dancing, and I will be up front, but there will be NO crying..my make up may run and I'm way to Fabulous for that..lol but I'm excited...

Also I gonna order me some boots from www.amiclubwear.com if you like shoes/boots you should check it out, and they have cute clothes too.

Also I'm gonna have a small get together at the house, just a couple of friends, you know play some Spades, Dominoes and Apple to Apples, I love Apples to Apples, (if you've never played you need to get on it), of course their will be food, but Bring Your Own Drink... and bring me some Moscato please and thank you...

Did I mention it's My Birthday Month...1.21.11

No comments:

Post a Comment