Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This is ME!

All I can be is Me. I am Fabulous very Fabulous
I love to be the Center of attention
I like things to go my way
(that doesn't mean they always do though, and I'm ok with that too).
I like to be seen. I am a in your face kind of person
I always have something to say, let me say that again
I ALWAYS have something to say, and I don't candy coat shit
(if you don't want to hear what I have to say, just say you don't, I CAN just listen)
I know I am Beautiful, yeah I'm a tad bit conceited, yet down to earth.
I know my mouth can be out of control.
I know my attitude can get bitchy real quick.
Now I know this can be a bit much sometimes.....ok a lot of times
And
I'm pretty sure people who know me can add to the list ~_~
(and I'm good with that too)

Now with all this said
I am a good person, I am good friend
I love who I am, so I won't be changing anytime soon



and all I ask if for people to accept me for who I am
Because at the end of the Day all I can be is ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment