Sunday, April 3, 2011

7 yrs and 9 yrs old.....Rape Suspects???? So Sad!!

ok click here to read the story...

When I read this story it, I was speechless and had tears in my eyes. Yet I had so many questions...

First of all it's unbelievable, a 7 yr old and a 9 yr old rapes a 2 yr old...OMG the thought of it is just sad and scary. My daughter is 7...man, I mean just unbelievable.

These are just babies and this IS learned behavior, but from who The Parents, maybe maybe not, it could be a older sibling, a care taker, a relative a family friend, but it is definitely learned behavior. Because at 7 and 9 you barely know your own body and what to do with it it, how would you even know or think to insert something in someone. Unless you seen it or had it done to you.

Did I mention I have a 7 yr old...man just crazy...

I do think taking them away from the home was a good choice, at least until they figure out who has bee abusing these babies. I also pray that they don't put these babies in jail, because they are also victims they need help, and a lot of it at such a young age. Boy oh boy the Devil is busy.

My heart and my prayers got out to all the families involved and the community, because this is going to get worst before it gets better, because when they start to dig into these family and find the sick bastard that has been abusing these babies...I hope they give they ass life in prison and somebody takes advantage of their ass...

People please pay attention to your kids and the people you allow to interact with you kids. because you never know a person is an abuser until they've abused someone....

1 comment:

  1. I read this article and tried to remember back when I was 7, 8, and 9...this generation has lost it's innocence. I just can't imagine. And we need to prepare our girls to deal in this desensitized masculine world.

    ReplyDelete