Sunday, April 3, 2011

WWW - World Wide Web...

It's amazing the things that you come across while surfing the web, Sometimes I wonder do people realize that the web is world wide, not just local, not just in America. If they really knew this, would they be more conscious of what they put on here? hmmmmm or would they not give a damn, or how about what you put on the web NEVER goes away. Now I have to admit I've written some emails that I wouldn't want anybody else to read expect the person it was for, and I do know they can be recovered, but I can't say that there is picture of me, that I put on the web that I don't want people to do see, or that my come back to haunt me.

People need to realize and I'm talking grown people, or people who consider themselves grown, because Kids do dumb stuff, we all did the difference is when we (my generation and older) were young, we had regular pics, no email, we used pencils and paper, we had no cell phones web cams etc. and we still did dumb stuff, but today the dumb stuff these kids are doing is being documented FOREVER, and one day maybe just maybe when they become adults, it may come back to haunt them, ...and The grown people need to act like they know damn better before their kids come across some of this shit on the Internet, cause it's really not that hard to come by....

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!!! so much to say. for some reason grown ass women think that they are gonna become models via the web with half naked pics...and don't even talk about the cell phone pix. One of my girl friends lost her phone. she was upset and I told her that she would be able to recover most of her phone numbers. She told me she was more upset because she had naked pics of herself on that phone O_O I was shocked. She was just walking around with hundreds of pics on her phone. I was thinking what if her kid went through it...wow. we need to do better!

    ReplyDelete