Thursday, December 27, 2012

Age old Question..

I was on Facebook today and I came across this post from a group I'm in...and basically the Question was...

Will men judge you or look at you different if you have sex with them on the first date...

ok I can't believe this question is still in rotation... really I can't believe it...

so I am going to make this short and sweet (well maybe not so sweet)

 Most or a lot of  men will say... Don't do it on the first date, or yes I will judge you..
But what about you (men) what about your worth.. When you have sex on the first date should you not be judged...
 Damn that's a double standard for your ass..

Ladies if a man judges you on when you decide to have sex with him, and it's his first date with you. Just like it's your first date with him.. Then think about it, do you really want to be with his judgemental ass.. Cause whatever he thinks of you, he should be thinking the same thing for his damn self... Smh

No comments:

Post a Comment