Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fabulous, Almost 40 and Greatly Flawed….

Here I am almost 40 (41 days to my birthday) and still seems like I can’t get this life right, being a mom right, being a wife right, hell just being Me doesn’t seem right sometimes…




(disclaimer – this is not written for sympathy)



When I look over my life, I see all the things I’ve done wrong, the things I’ve done right, and I can’t really tell which one out weighs the other…hmmmmm it’s a very close race…

A very close race… but most of the time all I can focus on is what I’ve done bad….



I just keep telling myself , Tamiko you are going to do things differently and make better choices, yeah I do them differently but I’m not to sure if my choices are better…



Now don’t get me wrong I love being a mother, I love being a wife, I love myself, even though there are a couple of things I would or should change about my self and upgrade my Fabulousness….



As I type this, I can feel my eyes began to water because it forces me to reflect on some things good and bad, and it gets overwhelming…..and let’s me know once again, that there are areas in this life that (God has given me to live) I need to make better decisions.. to make sure my good deeds will out weigh my bad decisions….



Fabulous, Almost 40 and Greatly Flawed…
but most people know me as Tamiko....

No comments:

Post a Comment