Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Good Today

Well it's been 4 days since my chemo treatments, and I feel just fine. but the last couple of days I wasn't feeling to good. It hasn't been like the first round of chemo though. After the first round I was comatose for at least 4 days, I don't really remember what happened in those days. But this round was a lot different, I didn't sleep the 4 days aways, I just kinda napped it away, but I remember everything, I even got to attend my daughter's recital. Thank Jesus!. Some other things I had to sit out for, but all in all I feel just fine. Yesterday I had a bad stomach ache, and I was nausea, but today I'm good.

I just want to say Thank you for all the prayers and encouraging words. I really appreciate them. I love all of my readers

Smooches
Ms Miko

www.thebreastcancersite.com
please click daily
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment