Thursday, May 7, 2009

2 down 6 to go...Chemo Treatments that is...




Well I had my 2nd dose of Chemo on May 5, 2009. And I can honestly say I don't want to do that again. But I have 6 more to go. And I promise I am going to be strong about it, not only for me but for my husband and kids. Especially my princess. And as I said before I was pretty cute when I walked in with my head held high. I took my chemo like a champ, even though that's the last place on earth I would rather be. Personally I wish I could be shopping, but that just me.




But I did get some good news from my Dr. She said that my lump has shrunk, a lot even though I had only had 1 treatment. And she also so that she if for certain that I will make a full recovery. Not that I was worried, I know GOD has something better in store for me and my family.
I don't have time to feel sorry for my self, I'm to busy Fighting.
Smooches
Ms Miko
Please men and women go get checked cancer knows no age, race or sex!




No comments:

Post a Comment