Thursday, May 7, 2009

She's a natural

On May 6 my daughter had a dance recital. And she is a natural just like her momma. (yeah I said it). She does ballet, tap and jazz at just 5 yrs old. They were all cute and dressed in blue. They had 3 costume changes all in blue. I swear girls were made to dance. they were too adorable.
















(my baby is in the middle)






I wish she had a dance recital every month. Right now she is dancing through the school program. But next year she will go to the official dance school with the big girls. Hopefully one day she will do competitions, but if she doesn't it's just fine. I just want her to have fun.










And I am thanking God that I was able to attend her recital the day after my chemo. I was a little tired, but not to tired to miss my babies performance. Thank you Jesus!




No comments:

Post a Comment