Saturday, June 6, 2009

4 More Chemo Treatments to GO!!!!

Well on Tuesday June 2, I had my 4th Chemo treatment. And you should know by now when I have a chemo treatment, I don't post for a while. But now I'm feeling much better and I have some things to say. First I want to say Thank you to everyone who understood that I needed to cry. And Yes I did cry, I cried before Chemo, during Chemo, and I'm pretty sure after Chemo. I didn't cry like I wanted to, but I did get some out. Like I said I don't like crying in front of my husband, because I don't want him to break down. And I don't like crying by myself because, who would comfort me. (I know I'm a baby).

~Anyways~

I only have 4 more Chemo treatments to go.

WOO HOO!

Another reason I'm excited is, with these last 4 treatments, my meds will change. And apparently I won't be as nauseaed. Cause these meds now, have my stomach all messed up. I vomitted twice on Tuesday! (just nasty)!

But...... what the Dr. said was I might have more body aches, and less nausea. I don't know if I will like that better. I wonder will I still be drowsy though. I hate laying in the bed allllll day. Well I will just have to see, and I will keep you posted.

Smooches
Ms. Miko

www.thebreastcancersite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment