Saturday, June 6, 2009

10 Years!!!

Yesterday June 5, 2009 was, me and my husband's 10 yr anniversary. We didn't do anything big, we went to breakfast, and talked (I love talking to him). He had to work, which is fine because he makes sure he never misses any of my Dr.s appointments.

Wow 10 yrs, I can honestly say that some of the years were kinda of ruff, but most of them were wonderful. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't hesitate. I love him so much. He is my rock. Even though we've been married for 10 yrs, we have been together for 16 yrs. Just about all our adult life. WOW.

OK I won't get all mushy, but I will say that I love him.

Happy Anniversary Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Miko,

    I remember when. Runnin around trying to make sure this cake was exactly how you wanted it. Congrats to u and A. U and A are an inspiraton to the rest of us that it is possible to make it throug the "ruff."

    Much Luv Cuz
    Charcie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and hubby....I have the two of you in my prayers....

    ReplyDelete