Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Last Chemo Treatment...

Well today is the last day of chemo. And I'm happy is all get out..lol. It has been a long time coming. But I'm not going to complain about how long it's been because there are some people who will be getting chemo for the rest of their life. I'm blessed and thankful that one day I will be cancer free.....

anyways..

I'm so glad my favorite nurse Jennifer is working. She was not here for my last treatment. And the nurse that was assisting me at my last treatment Patrice, yeah she just a little on the rough side. She was good, just a little rough. (She hurt me when she put in my IV and everything). So I tell Jennifer about Patrice, and Jennifer informed me that she use to be a nurse in the service. So that's prob why she's a little rough. But Jennifer on the other hand, is very gentle..

Ok...

So the next step is surgery, a surgery I'm so not looking forward to. I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for this. I mean who really looks forward to surgery...Prob no one...

No comments:

Post a Comment