Sunday, September 13, 2009

9/11

I know it's 9/13..but I'm gonna back track to 9/11/2001...

What were you doing when the Twin Towers were attacked.

Well I was at work, I was working for U.S Banks at the time. I went downstairs on break and ordered some breakfast. There were people crowded around the TV. I asked what happened. A lady told me that a plane had crashed into one of the Twin Towers. So as I began to look a the tv the second plane it. I was like Oh My GOD! I can't believe this is real. Then a man said that's no accident that's a terrorist attack. And I was late from break watching the News.

So I called home...now my mother in law was visiting us in Minnesota for her birthday (her birthday is 9/11). She answers the phone, I ask her is she is watching the news. She said I'm half sleep I thought it was a movie. So I tell her and the hubs what's going on. And we all watched in amazement.

Ok I'm getting teary eyed.....

I just want to end this by saying. My heart goes out to all that effected directly and/or indirectly by 9/11...

No comments:

Post a Comment