Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School!

Yesterday was my daughter's first day of School, at her new school. The school she went to last year, had mostly brown people. The new school only has a sprinkle of brown people. But it's all good. She really enjoyed her first day. I went to school with her and stayed for about 2 1/2 hours, and all I can say is Teacher's are special people. The morning started out kinda quiet, but when the teacher decided to go thru school supplies, and asked me to help. OMG...the kids were so loud, and when they needed help all you heard was Mrs House, Ms Tamiko, Teacher...a little boy even said to me Hey lady what's your name. WOW...Teachers are special people and should be paid more. But all in all I did enjoy myself, because it's not like they were bad, just talkative really loud. (and I'm glad I could go home when I wanted too...lol)



She also enjoyed herself today, but the real test will be tomorrow when they have Phy Ed. At her last school they didn't have Phy Ed. so we'll see...


While we're waiting here are some pics from the first day..





Awwww The Princess!



No comments:

Post a Comment