Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Survivor...

Let me tell you about this girl I met thru my cousin/sister on Facebook. Her name is Terri Davis. My cousin Sandra Rush introduced her. (I wrote about my cousin a wile back). Anyways she wanted to us to talk because we kinda have the same situation. We both are young black women who has had breast cancer. So the friendship started off kind of slow, and then it progressed. I won't go all into detail about her situation, because she is not as open as I am about it. But what I will say is that we are fighting this battle together. We both have had our surgeries, (hers was before mine). And we both will be getting new boobs. (of course she will get her first...damn you Terri...lol). And we both are SURVIVORS!

Before I end this post, I would like to tell Terri Thank you, because when I have a cancer related issue I want to talk about. She is there to listen and or talk and it nice because she understands what I'm going thru. I thank my cousin/sister for introducing us. And I'm looking forward to this friendship, even though we are miles apart...

From on survivor to the next
Thanks Girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment