Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feeling GOOD about my Choices..

I'm feeling so much better and it can only get better from here. I have realized that you can't always count on people, to care or understand when things are important to you, even if you do that for them. This last week or so I have been doing a lot of soul searching, thinking and just letting a lot of stuff go, and revising my inner circle. I feel like I can be a better me with the choices I have made, I didn't make these choices to upset anybody or to hurt anybody, I made these choices for me and me alone. and I feel good about these choices.

Now over this week or so, I've heard a lot of things and noticed a lot of things, I've gotten somethings off my chest, I've cried and regrouped, reached out and listened, oh have I listened,and still I feel good about my choices.

I know somethings I will miss, not sure if I will be missed, but that's ok too...

I'm not finish finializing my choices, but I will be soon and I'm so excited about the things that lie ahead for me...

Loving me always...and you should too...

No comments:

Post a Comment