Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Thoughts!

Ain't it funny the people you help are the ones that don't give a damn about you..

Nobody else can live with my family unless you are fucking my husband or he can claim you on his taxes..

Why do grown people get mad and delete you from their facebook page??

How come when you tell a person how you feel, they get in their feelings?

He only put up with you because of me...You do know that right...

I have met some really cool people on Facebook..

It feels good to me be...

My husband is my favorite person...

I love my kids...

I miss my son...

My daughter is just like me..I love it and hate it...

Do you really think I give a fuck that you deleted me? I wouldn't noticed if somebody else wouldn't told me..

So ready for a vacation...

I do not like my new phone...

Get a fucking life...

My husband is the best...

Taking a much needed trip...

love to laugh at haters...

I don't understand jealous people...

I'm way to Fabulous to hold grudges...

I am a forgiver...

Is so ready to move on with or without you...

I love me....

1 comment:

  1. I don't like my new phone either...LOL

    ReplyDelete