Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rise and Shine

Yesterday morning I went in to wake up my kids for school. My son first since he's the oldest and moves the fastest (supposedly) and then my daughter, she's princess so it takes a minute to get her up, she tries to get every last wink of her beauty sleep. Then I go to the kitchen to get breakfast prepared, once that is going I go back to check on the kids. My son is on my daughter's bed holding her and they are sleep together. What did I do, I ran and got the camera. Just like a Mom huh? Well I wanted to get this picture. Awww so precious, It's beautiful. I have beautiful kids. I love how they get along with them being 13 yrs apart, He loves her, and She love him. Don't get it wrong, they argue too. I often have to ask my son, "Dude why you beefing with my 5 yr old." Or my favorite "Son are you 5?" But the one thing I know, is that is something evers happens, he will take care of her with out A doubt. I love y'all..
Smooches
Mom!






2 comments:

  1. That is just too precious. Does your son know you took that pic? lol

    ReplyDelete