Monday, April 20, 2009

Tomorrow is Chemo Day!

I don't want to go to Chemo, yeah, yeah I know I have too, but that doesn't mean that I got to like it. Honestly I'm just scared, but I 'm more scared not to go. Wow I still can't believe it, I have breast cancer, I mean I feel fine, I sure as hell look fine. Man, I don't want to go, but I'm going apparently with bells on. At least that is the plan, to stay strong. Walk in looking good, with my head up, and take it like a man. (for lack of a better word). I'm going to try not to cry, I have been doing good so far. I know people think I'm being strong and I am for the most part, because I refuse to be depressed, or down. I know this is a minor set back, I'm way to Fabulous to leave this place called earth. GOD has better things in store for me, I'm highly favored. And still knowing all this I don't want to go have these Chemo treatments.


Fine, Fabulos, Fierce and Fighting



Miko



Please men and women go get checked Cancer knows no, color, race or age.


Check out this site www.breastcancersite.com and click the pink button to give free mammograms to women in need..


Thanks a Bunch.

3 comments:

  1. awww. i'm just now starting to read. What stage is it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's between stage 2 and stage 3, thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you have much to much to do on this earth, it ain't time yet! And, keep some crackers in your purse, it may help ease that yukky feeling in your tummy. Love u!

    ReplyDelete