Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's Prom Time.



Today my son went to Prom. He thought he was fly as hell. I mean he looked good, but don't tell him, his head is big enough.



But how about I almost forgot to get his date a corsage. When I thought about it. It was 8:30 on Friday night and Prom was the next day. So I rushed out to the local floral shop Bachmans, and $30.00 later we had a cute pink 3 rose, (with some pearly things) corsage.




And how about the girl he went to Prom with is not his girlfriend. It's a girl from his school. How he manage to get that by his girlfriend, I have no idea. And get this, he made his girlfriend go to her prom with his friend. Can we say GAME. I don't know where it gets it from. lol



4 comments:

  1. NEVER KNEW QUEZ CLEANED UP SO NICE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS THAT STEVE URKEL WITH THEM SUSPENDERS ON???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaunise Darden5/4/09, 6:40 AM

    He was clean girl....They look good....Yeah you boy got game....I think he gets it from his MOMMA....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, he fly - and he got GAME. Let's just hope his friend behaved himself with his girl, lol. Who's car is that? It looks just like mine (2000 Silver Grand Prix, 4-door?)

    ReplyDelete