Friday, June 12, 2009

I went to visit my work family.

Yesterday, my daughter and I were out, so we stopped by my job. I haven't been by there since my leave started back in April. I really miss those guys and apparently they miss me too. But who wouldn't miss me, I'm Fabulous. I light up a room, I make people smile. Don't forget how cute I am, and I dress to impress. (is that enough tooting my own horn, lol).

But for real, it was nice to see all the familiar faces. And just talk and laugh. I miss my team. They all look real good too. But I worry about my work load, I know it's being handled by a couple of people. Even though they have their on work load. I wish I could just do some at home. Because when I get back OMG, I know its gonna look like it was neglected like a orphan...

For my work family who reads my blog. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I plan on coming back to see yall, especially since we are having a bar b que. (free food yeah I'm all in). I hope we get a new grill, lol..

Smooches
Ms. Miko

No comments:

Post a Comment