Friday, June 12, 2009

My Son is Graduating Tonight.

Hallelujah! is the Highest praise, and this occasion sure deserves it. My son's High School Graduation. Man on man, I've have been waiting on this for 18 long years. At first it was looking kinda of scarce like it wasn't going to happen, but he pulled it out of bag Hallelujah! I know it was GOD's grace and mercy that allowed this to happen, and I Thank God. (Thank you Father)!

I never understood when my momma said "I can't wait until you are 18". But baby now I know first hand. I'm so glad he is 18 and out of school, I mean the next step is moving out, right? Shit it better be hopefully sooner than later. Wait first his lazy ass needs to get a job. Does he realize we are in a recession. ohhhh that's a whole nother post. Let's just stick with graduation before I get to damn emotional.

Awww I'm so glad he is gradating I will be there with bells on (because this is my off week of Chemo, Let's Thank GOD for that too). And there will be tears, tears of JOY! Like I said it was a little scare looking in the beginning, but he pulled it out of the bag. Thank you Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, to my lil nephew...I remember when you were pregnant with him....Let him know that his family back home is so proud of him too.....Thank you Jesus...And hopefully there is a job out there for him to find (recession)...Good luck girl getting him out of your house.....Send his butt to trade school so he can learn a skill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to him..

    How did you talk to him about his life after high school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I have been discussing his after graduation plans since 9th grade. At first he wanted to go to college, then his grades were not to good, and we were still willing to pay. Then by the 11th grade he wanted to go to Barber college, which was fine with us. But now he's graduated, it seems as if he doesn't want to do anything.

    ReplyDelete