Saturday, July 18, 2009

I got some Tylenol 3's

I went to Chemo on Tues of this week. I was suppose to take my nuelasta shot on Wed, to help boost my white blood cells. But I was so wrapped in my son's mess I forgot all about the damn shot. So my doctor had me come on Thurs and take it. And I swear every since they gave me that shot, my body has been aching. But this time I got me some Tylenol 3's, and they work for the most part. But I still kinda hurt. I was suppose to take my daughter skating today, but my legs would have gave out. The Tylenol 3's are not that damn good...lol. So I will just take her next week, when her friends can go with her. So instead we went school shopping. We only got a couple of things. I decided to start early, since I will have to have surgery and I may be beat down when school starts. And her daddy don't shop like that. And she can't look beat down going to school....

Well I am going to pop me 2 more of these Tylenols. Post a couple of things on Facebook, until the meds kick in. And the Hubs should be home soon.

Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment