Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One more Chemo treatment

I'm at Chemo today, I really didn't want to come, but I know I have too. One good thing is I only have 1 more treatment left. But it's kind of bitter sweet. I'm excited about not having to go to chemo. But with chemo over, that means I will be getting ready for surgery. And I'm really not ready for that. I hope I can keep up my spirits and my positive attitude I've been having.

And this is the first time I've been at chemo alone. Well it didn't start out that way. My wonderful husband is usually here, he has never missed one treatment. So today he came in with me and made sure I was all set, before he had to leave to attend a talent show that our daughter was in. (I told you he's wonderful). When the talent show is over they both will be here. Usually I would go to sleep when he is here with me. But because I'm by myself, I have slept a wink. Shit I don't know these people like that....lol

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! only one left...and you still going strong.

    ReplyDelete