Monday, October 19, 2009

My hair is growing back.

Well it's been growing back for a while now. I don't even know why it's taken me so long to blog about it. Especially since I'm so excited. Those who know me, knows that I didn't wear my wig all the time, but when my hair first started growing back. I had no choice, because I looked like a baby chicken (so not funny)..and it seemed to stay in that baby chicken stage for a while.

Now it grown out a little more, it kinda looks like a fade, and I'm cool with that, because the wig can get HOT. But what I'm most excited about is the texture of it. It's so soft, not as soft as baby hair, but soft enough. I'm hoping I get blessed with natural curls this time around.

But not matter what texture it ends up being, I've decided to go all natural. No more relaxers for me, if it gets nappy I will just dread it..

Big ups to all my natural sista's out there...and to every one else as well

smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment