Saturday, October 24, 2009

WOW Facebook Drama..

First of all I try to live a drama free life...I don't like drama, I don't handle it well..I have a low tolerance for Bullshit...point blank...

So the other day...well it's been about a week or so...my niece blocked me off her facebook page...because I don't agree with her decision to get married in July 2010, when her divorce from the first marriage won't be over until April 2010. So of course I'm the hater, and I need to mind my own business...and maybe I do..but that's just plain dumb...

A lot of things has been said, some by me and a lot by her..lol..anyways we are no longer facebook friends, nor are we speaking, not because of me, but because of her...I was upset but not for long, cause I'm way to cute to hold grudges against anyone...

And then there are just unresolved issues in the family period...I need to go to counseling for real no joke...I swear I was adopted..but that's a whole nother story...

So what I've decided to do it just leave her alone, along with some other people in the family, her mom to be specific..I have various reasons why, not only for the facebook thing, but I've been lied on, talked about in a bad way...and like I said earlier some other family issues...

I love my family, I promise I do, but it's better for me and my sanity to just let them be ....so I'm giving this situation to GOD and I'm gonna try not to take it back, cause honestly at the moment I could smack the shit out of both of them...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ms. Miko, I completely understand about family drama, especially on facebook. I deactivated my account last week due to some drama on my son's wall. I'll tell you I don't miss it at all. I may choose to go back, maybe after the first of the year, but as for now...taking a much needed break from it.

    ReplyDelete