Monday, October 19, 2009

The haunted house..

Well the it's Monday Morning and I can't sleep. The weekend went pretty well..My husband was off most of the weekend, so that's good.

And on Saturday, we went to the haunted house, and OMG it was well worth the 7 dollars. But when we got there the line was so long, and it was cold we almost turned around. But we didn't and we ended up staying in line for about an hour. While we were in line we had a couple of laughs, there were monsters walking around scaring people. Which was too funny. I mean I even got scared one time...but he snuck up on me..that's my story and a I'm sticking with it.

Now once in the haunted house, I got instantly scared before we even got all the way in. And I kept saying as long as they don't touch me then I'm good. And even though they didn't touch me, I was still scared as hell...

I'm so glad we decided to go, we haven't did that in a long time...Hopefully we can get a sitter and go out on Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment