Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ready to for Work...

I am so ready to go back to work. I am so bored out my mind. I have been off work since April, and man when I tell you it's really taking a toll on me. WHEW!!! I mean maybe if I had a hobby or something, it wouldn't be as bad. Maybe if the baby wasn't school age it wouldn't be as bad. I can say the good part about it, is that my husband works second shift, so he's home in the mornings. And I get to spend time with him. That is one thing I'm gonna miss when I do start work, spending time with him is priceless. I also get to spend time at my daughter's school. I know I am gonna miss those crumb snatchers when I go back to work.


The expected return date is Nov. 16, 2009. but before I go back to work, there are some things that need to be done. I will be done with Radiation therapy on Oct. 30,2009 (hold the applause..lol). I need to follow up with the daycare, so she can be ready for the girls, after school. and I also need to get some work clothes, because I've lost about 30lbs, during this whole cancer ordeal. So I have about a month or so to get these things done. I'm not worried though, I'm a fighter, and plus I don't have much else to do.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for you to be done with radiation....Still so proud of you...Can't wait to see that 25 year old body you are going to have at our next reunion....you go girl.

    ReplyDelete