Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Cousin/Sister

So I have this cousin her name is Sandra Rush. I love my cousin but a couple of years ago we lost contact. I won't go in to details why. (really because the details are kinda fuzzy..lol). But she sent me an email today. I almost cried when I read it. She said she missed me and wished we could be close again among other things. I'm so glad she reached out to me. I mean I'm really glad she did, because I miss her and I love her so much. I don't even have a reason why I didn't reach out to her first....(I am kinda stubborn)

I won't let this opportunity past to get to know her again. To share and bond with her. To just talk. We've missed out on so much and for what? Neither one of us really knows why. I do know she loves to travel so maybe she will come see me in Minnesota (she lives in Alabama). I would really love to see her and have her meet my daughter, and my husband cause she's never met him either.

Thank you so much San. I love you...you know you really my sister and not my cousin.

Smooches

Ms. Miko

No comments:

Post a Comment