Sunday, August 9, 2009

Well Tomorrow...

Is the start of a long week, before my surgery which is Aug 17th. I have a Dr's appt. at 8:2o a.m. with my regular Dr.... apparently I have to have a pre opt physical. I really don't know what that is, all I know is I have to have one before I can have surgery. So why am I still up? Because I'm crazy...but I'll make it..


Tomorrow I will start my surgery count down. What that means is that I have to get everything that I need to be done before surgery in one short week. But when I look at it, I don't really have much to do.



I'm officially done school shopping for my princess. So the hubs won't have to worry with that. Because he's not a shopper. And when I say done, I mean supplies, clothes shoes. She can start tomorrow...unfortunately she doesn't start until Sept 8th. I need to wash, and get this spare room together for when my mom get here on Friday. I need to braid my daughter's hair so it can hold for 2 weeks. I got groceries today so that's done. And I got couple of more things that need to be done...can't think of them now, but I know they need to be done..lol



I will also be posting all week to keep my friends/readers updated on my week and how I'm feeling about surgery..



At this point I feel fine. I'm not even that nervous, I thought I would be. I will prob get nervous when I get closer to the 17th. The only thing that's bothering me is...I hate to have to depend on other people. I'm so use to doing things for my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment