Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Follow - up Appt.

I had a Dr's appointment on Tues 08/25/09, to follow up from surgery and to see if my drains could be taken out. Well the follow up part went ok. My surgeon said I was healing very well..so I was happy about that. But when it came to getting my drains removed, I was almost in tears. Apparently my body is still producing to much fluid to be removed. And I didn't want to hear that shit. Man these tubes are getting on my nerves, It's uncomfortable to sleep, It's uncomfortable when I'm woke, and trying to find something to wear that's can go over the drain tubes, is a whole nother story.....

But since I've seen the Dr. my body has been producing less fluids, and I so happy that today I will be getting 2 of my tubes removed..and hopefully the last one will be out soon. You just don't know how happy I am...I am looking forward to sleeping tonight. and just getting dressed with out the tubes. I don't want much, I just want to put on Jeans and a T shirt, without all worrying about if I squeezing the tubes...

No comments:

Post a Comment