Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Pastor's Secretary Called Me...

If you've been reading my blog you know my relationship with me and my church...

Well the other day I was out shopping with my mom. And my phone is always on vibrate. (so if you call and I don't answer I'm not ignoring you) anyways. I had a missed call and a voice mail. I checked the voice mail, and it's a message from my Pastor's Secretary. She left me a message saying my pastor wanted to talk with me. WOW right. I know it was the deaconess or the church nurse who told him about my situation, now he wants to talk.

and guess what? I didn't even call him back. Why? because I really don't know what to say or expect. So now tomorrow is Sunday, and I know he will see me at church. I guess I will see how this goes. If we don' t talk tomorrow. I promise I will call him on Monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment