Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My First Day Out....

So Saturday 8/22/09 was my first day out since my surgery on Monday 08/17/09. I was going to try and stay in the house until my Dr.s appointment today 08/25/09. But man I had cabin fever. I hate sitting in the house, and plus the nurse called from the Hospital and gave me the go ahead.

But the challenge was trying to find something to wear to hide my drain tubes. So that cut out 85% of my wardrobe. Because I mostly have fitted clothes. And to put these drain tubes under a fitted shirt, well let's just say I look CRAZY...lol...I'm so glad I held on on this one shirt that kinda flares out. (my husband says it makes me look pregnant) but it looks just fine over my drain tubes.

Ok so I took my mom to the mall shopping. (that's all she does I swear). anyways we stayed about 2 hours or so. Let the kids play at the play area. Then we went to Target to shop some more. and then home...

By the end of the night I was hit. But I got up Sunday and went to church. I feel if I'm well enough to go to the mall. Then I'm well enough to go to the Lord's house. And I'm glad I did...Church was Glorious...I even cried a little. You know how the Baptist do, they touch on everything, from kids, finance, health and family.......to make sure they have everybody in tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment