Friday, August 21, 2009

08/19/09 I came home

And just 2 days after surgery. and I was excited. (I don't like staying in the hospital). But now I'm home, and I'm feeling better and better by the day. The only thing is, I can't seem to keep anything down, except for some grapes. And that's not going to cut it. I know I want to loose weight, but starving my self was not in the plan. So today I am going to try and eat some pizza. I know it will prob come back up, but I hope it's good going down.

Now..

as for these drains, they are getting on my nerves. It's so uncomfortable to sleep with them. It's enough I have to sleep on my back like I'm in a coma or something. And then with these drains UGH!!! I so hope when I got to the Dr on Tues. they remove them. Not only are they uncomfortable to sleep in, they make my shirts look funny..lol..even though I'm only wearing pajama's but that doesn't change the fact that I still need to look fabulous..lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment