Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Mom's Here...

Yeah my mom's in town. She has come to Minnesota from Michigan to help out me and my family, when I have surgery. My mom is a really caring person, but in the past we didn't' see eye to eye. It wasn't to after I moved out, then I could see all the things she was trying to teach me. And when I moved out of Mich 12 yrs ago. And me and my husband (then boyfriend) was raising our son all on our own. I really understood a lot more then. I also realized she was kinda controlling (I think I may be too). and I noticed a lot of other things about her personality that I hadn't before. Probably because I was to busy growing up. Anyways I'm grateful she is here. Even though I may complain because she is staying almost a month. But I'm pretty sure she will be a big help.

OK so now...

She got her on Friday 14th. we didn't do much when she got in, just went to eat and caught up on somethings...(you know family talk)..Then yesterday we Shopping at the Albertville Outlet Mall...in the damn rain...ok how come the outlet mall is not all connected like the regular mall they do realize there is about 100 store out there...then the rain wouldn't mattered...(ok done venting)...But we had fun, I forgot to take pictures and I had my camera...(I think the rain clouded my memory)...but the trip was very prosperous. My mom got a lot of stuff at some really good prices. Me, I got every thing I went for, which was things for my daughter (like she need something else). Oh yeah and I got these boots...OMG...yeah they pretty hot...

So today we are going to ROCK the River...basically it's a concert on the river...Kirk Franklin and some more people will be there...(I guess you can tell I'm only interested in seeing Kirk..lol)..Hopefully it will be fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment