Thursday, August 20, 2009

Surgery

Well Surgery was on Monday 17th. And I'm proud of myself, I didn't even cry. I gave it to GOD....

So we at the hospital, they call me in the back. And This is what I remember. My mom and my homegirl was in the waiting room. My husband and I were in the room waiting on the surgeon, and the other doctors. We were back there about 2 hours or so. With doctors running in and out..

Then the Anesthesiologist comes in.

He says "we're gonna take good care of you".

I said "I hope so".

My husband kissed me on the forehead, and they started to roll me out......Yeah that's all I remember. I think they put something in my IV to put me to sleep...but the next thing I remember is being in the recovery room...

So I guess that's good that I don't remember anything. I'm so glad it's over...

No comments:

Post a Comment