Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Damn IHop

Let me start by saying Church was wonderful today. My pastor preached his but off. But he always does. I love to hear him preach. He knows what to say and when to say it, and how to get his point across. He is in the business of Saving Souls.

And no I haven't called him back, and he did address that today. So I will be calling him either tomorrow or the next day. But I will let yall know..

After church we went out to eat. (My mom's still in town, and apparently she don't cook on Sunday's she is accustom to going out to eat every single Sunday.) So we decided on Ihop in Maplewood MN, because my mom said she wanted to go before she went back home (they don't have Ihop in Flint Mi) and secondly because kids eat free after 4pm. A couple of friends came with, and we had a total of 4 kids.

Now it's time to order and we all wanted The T-Bone Steak and Shrimp. Now mind you it's 5 adults. Well initially my mom wanted the sirloin..but they were out of Sirloin so she opted for the T-bone like the rest of us. So we sitting around mouth watering, waiting on our T-Bones...and low and behold the waitress comes back and says "Sorry were out of T-Bones too".

WTH Hold the Damn Presses...How in the hell yall out of T-Bones, what kind of ghetto establishment is this. And the funny part is my husband and I thought they were out of business, cause it always seems like they have no business...now with that said..did they only start out with about 10 or so Steaks, the waitress claimed they sold them all at breakfast...Whateva!

And that was the first time in about a year since we had eaten there. And best believe that will be the last....

No comments:

Post a Comment