Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Long Time Friend

I talked to a friend of mine today. That I haven't talked to in years. You know the kind of friend, that even though you haven't spoke in while (years) that doesn't change the way you feel about each other. Well actually she is more like family, I've known her since about the 3rd or 4th grade. It was nice to hear from her, and a blessing all in one. She called to just to ask how I was doing, and to tell me about a young lady named Ateya out in Texas where she lives, who sells wigs, makeup, scarfs etc. She also does tutorials on youtube...And my friend said she would like to send me a wig. Awwww how thoughtful. I haven't looked at the site yet, even thought I'm excited about it. But I promise it is on my to do list for tomorrow.

Thank for thinking of me Ms. Cat...

I love you girl..(and your twin) Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment