Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trapped Fluid?

As you know I went to the Doctor last week and had 2 of my tubes removed. I had 2 on the left and 1 on the right. Now I only have 1 on the right. The tubes were to drain fluid from my body where my breast use to be. Since the removal everything has been ok, until today I was looking at myself in the mirror and I noticed that the right side of my chest looked different from the left. So I pushed on it and it moved. Kinda like it's some fluid under my skin. hmmmm...

I told my husband to look at it and he said the same thing. So I don't want to see the doctor tomorrow because I'm scared they my have to drain it with a needle. I hate needles....yeah yeah I know I have 2 tattoos, (want to get another) and has had my tongue pierced, but those needles were by choice damnit...anyways I had needles. And God forbid they want to put another tube back in. UGH! So my husband said I should give it a couple of days and see what happens....

And on top of this the tube that's still on my left side really hurts today for some reason. I don't know if I irritated it or what. I know I have been slacking on my pain meds. Well not really slacking just taking them as needed instead of every 4 hours. Tonight I will be careful how I sleep and hopefully all will be good tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Ms.Miko I read your post and I think that you should see the doctor. I hate needles to but I have learned to deal with it. Sometimes its best to know than not to know.Take it from me I have been living with Lupus for 11 years. I have had needles in every part of my body that they can get blood from. So please go get it looked at. Love You and be Blessed

    ReplyDelete