Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hallelujah!

Well on Monday I got up and I was feeling fine, went to a couple of stores with my mom. On my way I had a really bad headache. When I got home I got on the computer to check my Facebook page. I started to get chills so I covered up with my blanket. I really wasn't feeling well. I took my temperature and low and behold I had a damn fever. (Nice) My husband called and I explained to him how I felt, and being the wonderful husband he is, he said he would see about coming home. I told him not to...after speaking with him on the phone I finally got up and got in the bed. I must have fell asleep because the the next thing I noticed is my husband was kissing me on the forehead. (I told you he was wonderful). But I stayed in the bed all day, I didn't want to go to the Dr. because, my Dr. was gone home for the night. So I promised myself and my husband that I would go to the Dr on Tuesday.


When I woke up on Tues feeling just fine. But I made a same day appt with my Dr. anyways. I go into the Dr. and they check me out, my fever was gone, he said that the fluid that was in my chest wasn't anything to worry about. He said my body should absorb it, and if for some reason it doesn't they can remove it with a needle. So hopefully my body absorbs it, so basically I was okay... and

Guess What?

They removed my last drain tube...(Hooray) so I am now drain free and Sexy...lol...

Also I am happy to announce that my pathology report came back and all the Cancer was removed during Surgery...Thank Jesus to being Cancer Free...Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Praise God I am having a party for you I am so happy to hear that Meek. That's the news that I have been waiting for. Love you bunches and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! I hate that I didn't get to see you this past weekend. I have a card for you and I will just put it in the mail. Hope to see you soon tho.

    ReplyDelete